Friday, November 1, 2013

Well hello readers! I've finally found time to sit in front of my laptop to type & organize photos haha so here it goes...

29sep: Flaunting my hair: HIGHLIGHTS (no, my memory isn't so good. I just twittered the date haha)


Couldn't decide which photo to post, I love this shade of red because it complements my natural hair colour really well! It was really red and pretty but into my 3rd week, it started fading into brown :-( I thought my hair would bleed terribly since red is quite a strong colour, but surprisingly, it only lasted for a day. My mom's went on for weeks & her towel had completely turned pink lol! :o

Pink water!! 

Can I pass this off as an artistic shot?? 





15oct: Hands on in the kitchen! 


So love this rocket vege *.* 




Stuff I used to marinate my chicken!



Slice them up to minimize cooking time! And while cooking & preparing....................


This face shows up countless times!!! Haha


Under the table


 So happy Lion????


Our salad buffet: mix & match & design


Mom stealing food and Lion coming over to tell me about it haha so cute *.*





How Lion tells us he wants food haha ever since he had his knee surgery done, he has been using those hind legs ALOT. He has never once displayed the above 3 photo's behavior.


My mom's final product 


VS my final product


Nommm 

And the next day or smt I decided to try a different recipe!! With lemon & also replaced to olive oil :-D This brand's black pepper taste SUPER GOOD. I add it to everything I'm eating now haha




Preparing to enter the oven!


And it's done!!! I personally like this recipe more but I think I added to much oil :/ Gonna read up on recipes again and try to see which combination will taste good! I came up with this combination because this olive oil has been sitting on the counter for ages & I've been craving for lemon (weird cravings lol)



This is so tiring lol shall update more next time!! And don't forget to enjoy the last two months of 2013 :-D Time is sooooo precious

No comments:

Post a Comment