Tuesday, October 15, 2013


"You won't get the dog you want, you will get the dog you need."

To be honest, the reason why I chose a Poodle breed is because the dog that helped me overcome my fear for dogs is a poodle rofl. I'm afraid that if I get other dogs, they will feel different and I'll be scared of it haha

God has its way to let us cross path! Lion wasn't the colour I wanted, his apricot was all over his body. I love dogs that have white body and brown ears but lion was far from it though the pet shop owner told me he was apricot in colour. 

I was just watching him get bullied in the cage which actually gave the shop owner the impression that I was interested in lion! I wasn't AT ALL. She insisted that she brought it out for me to see & I was so scared!! Nudge my dad that when she brings Lion out, he should carry it for me. (I've never carried a dog all my life) but my dad actually replied... "I also scared" LOL 

Both lion and I were shivering when I carried him haha I tried my best to give a poker face la, what would people think if they know I want a dog but scared of dog lols. 

Long story cut short, really happy Lion joined my family!! I became more responsible, mature, less selfish (Only child + super pampered. So everything was only about me haha now, I put Lion in front of any other priorities cause he deserves it!) and lastly..... become more friendly!! Friendly as in talking to strangers haha. I've made quite a few close dog friends and our first meeting was not awkward at all haha (ps: dogs are really good r/s booster!!! Brings people together and keeps couple together hehe)

Journey with a dog may be short but you learn new things everyday!! 

#1: How they fend fearlessly for their loved ones (tried and tested before haha he was about to bite my ahma when she squashed me on the bed haha) 

Lion won't stop barking unless I invite that person in: protection level 100!! Haha each time I open the door for delivery, they will be so far away from my door rofl

#2: How to remain happy all the time!
Dogs are creatures that gets contented really easily. A shelter, love, food and water is all they need to be happy. He taught me to appreciate the little things in life because that's what others can't see and the reason why they're so unhappy, not satisfied etc. 

I've also noticed I stopped wanting gadgets stuff or buying some latest innovations. Happy with everything I've and becoming more and more sentimental (gg, cry baby lvl +100)

Thanks for showing me what true unconditional love is, Lion! So much patience, loving, caring, loyalty in such a tiny body!! Humans aren't capable to love this much because they're selfish by nature, have external factors/influences that affects their mood and thus, won't be in the best of their mood all the time.

New chapter will begin for me next year as I mature into a 20 years old young lady haha. Time for me to start accepting "applications" seriously rofl. I won't just be an option to someone or be taken granted for. Enough of those heartbreaks & disappointments in people 2014 will be exciting!!! Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment