Tuesday, October 1, 2013

I've always wanted to keep a record of my life (school, love life, emo times, thoughts, lion, random funny or sweet stuff) in this blog but have no idea how to put every thing nicely into a post haha 

So lately, I've been reading up on a few blogs about married couples. Not that I'm dying to get married but so happen all of them are getting married and their life sounds quite interesting la. I want a sweet hubby too please!! Hehe 

And recently, this youtuber uploaded her wedding photos/videos and had her grandma in it, almost cried although I'm not the one getting married :( I hope my grandma will live long enough to witness all her grand kids wedding, or even better; their kids!!! :')

Feeling VERY old now because somehow every one around me (not literally but like some blogs or youtubers I follow) are all getting married or already happily into a potential r/s that would blossom. I'll be 26 in less than 7yrs and....... Every one still sees me as a 12yr old kid and teases me like one also!! But sometimes it feels good to be treated like a little girl hehe 

Gonna make the remaining 2 months of 2013 a good one because time waits for no man!! Need to enjoy my youth before I get all wrinkly and ugly and fat and flabby 

And a few days ago (29sep) I actually added a colour to my hair omg. Such a bold colour for a starter hehe will update this part with photos later! Damn lazy to wash my hair and also haven't washed my hair since I dyed it oops. The bleeding part is damn sian and I've a pink scalp now too (not the whole scalp only some areas before the dye touch my scalp) hehe my red will either fade into a brown or pink so let's see!! My hair is also A LOT shorter but nvm la it grows so fast I'm so sick of drying it every day lol not to mention how much faster lion's fur grow and drying his is also a nightmare!!  





(Ps: In a book, it mentioned that we have to kiss 22 frogs before we could find our prince. 2 down, 20 more to go LOL where are the frogs???!!!!!) 




No comments:

Post a Comment