Sunday, November 3, 2013

Another dog I've been following passed away a few mins ago. He was fighting cancer for quite some time and finally passed on :'( ytd after lion's fall he went to bed and i left the room for the toilet but he did not get up or even lift his head. He is very attached to me and even if i leave the room super quietly, he would notice it and get up immediately. My mom went to shake him and lift his head up. For that 2-3s, this eyes remained close and i swear i almost had an heart attack. I cannot even bear to leave him at the groomer's for that few hours. I'll be so torn when lion leaves me :'( 

If only all the nice and sweet people can live forever..

On a lighter note, I finally got my new phone!! & didn't have to trade in my iPhone hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment