Thursday, August 22, 2013

Life

Everyone's life look so interesting recently, they are either transitioning into a new phrase in life or adventuring out some new stuff. And here's me, a step ahead of my friends sloughing my ass of in university and trying to squeeze myself into a class LOL T.T plsplspls let me get into that class, I don't want to have 1day school per week! It's toooooo slack I'm gonna be such an lazy person after that. 

Btw my results are...... generally satisfactory but erm not up to my expectation :( bad news is I've more Bs than As but good news is, I've nothing below a B!!! :) Must maintain this results throughout my whole uni, aiming for GPA 3.75 to receive honors hehe. 

So basically, I'm on a 2 weeks school holiday which will come to an end next week :( BUT I've no school from mon-thurs lol what sorcery?!?!?! My everyday life now is.......... 

1. Waking up early every morning to feed Lion his medicine (I occasionally oversleep lol) 

2. Applying cream and disinfecting wound, if you've followed his Instagram you would know how bad his leg allergy was from the bandage T.T We went back to the vet today (sorry Irene never go show my support today!!) & he's back on bandage again omg pls don't gimmie anymore drama Lion!!! My friend actually came down to help me address his wound (she stays at novena and it was already at night! Super nice of her), his flesh was swollen and it's like oozing out from the bandage!?!? So gross omg for a moment I thought I was gonna lose Lion's leg :(

3. My favorite part here: going back to sleep hehe I wake up at 12pm or even later, depends :P 

4. Must play my games and watch some videos!

5. I officially leave my bed at...... 1ish? 

6. Water my plants, they drink 200ml of water a day! Ya, I actually measure before watering haha gotta make sure my room blinds aren't rolled down too because my plants will die without sunlight.

7. Finally my own time! Wash up and have breakfast, watch some tv and continue stalking my school web to see if there is any space in that class LOL 

8. Wash Lion's bowl and syringe, time to feed him some probiotics! I'm the best nurse anyone can ever get ~.~ 

9. Most of the time I get really tired and I take a nap which always turns out to be a very long nap -_- and I can't sleep during the night > can't wake up in the morning > feel very tired in the afternoon. This is a vicious cycle!!!!

10. If I don't nap (which is not very possible) I bathe and try to do something productive which I fail all the time lol!! 

11. And if I'm not doing either of the above, I'm out shopping or hanging around with my friends hehe

12. Feed lion medi and apply cream, disinfect wound 

13. My own dinner

14. Tvtvtvtvtv! Really like the 9pm channel 8 show :D been quite awhile since I watched a drama casted by Singaporeans hmm 

15. Supper 

16. Sleep 

I know my life sounds damn boring but come on! I don't get to be THIS FREE all the time! Most of my days are spend "studying" haha I sit there 10hrs but use phone 8hrs. In need to curb this bad habit 😫

That's all for now, might throw in some photos or edit this post later on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment