Sunday, August 25, 2013

Air Plant

To be honest, I think my life is quite boring lol! I really enjoy doing things that people don't haha for example.......................... PLANTING :D I brought my note out to repair today (crazy queue at the shop today and my mom went "this shows how good this product is" haha) so we shopped around while waiting (almost 2hr) and found this shop that sells air plants! I currently have an air plant too but it's about to die so I thought I shall get another one hehe


They are suppose to be green only, the pink & purple are the flowers haha and they will give birth to new plants after that!! I can't wait :D Damn kiasu I purposely bought the one with flowers so I can have babies soon LOL

Pink sand, heart shape container and some seashells and flamingo to decorate my mini terrarium!

This is not a ordinary container because...............


The cover can be used as a stand! Super innovative haha




And those my end product! Hehe 

The photo which I posted on Twitter

My dinner! It's damn good!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment