Monday, August 26, 2013

Grandma's 70th birthday!

Actually drafted this post awhile ago but I was filled with anger when I did it lol don't get me started on it because I will rage again. I really hate it when people take advantage of my mom. Very unhappy about this incident because it's a birthday and everyone should contribute in some way or another since it's their mother and it was a 7 course meal + private room, obviously it's very expensive. Told my mom about it and she said next time she will open her mouth and ask. She better do because we're not running a charity ok! Look how many people are already living off us now zz not like I'm selfish or what but can someone spare a thought for my mom's pocket?

I would like to copy this chunk from my draft.

Grandma turns 70 years old this year and this is supposedly a very big birthday. Mom has already booked a private room for everyone quite some time ago but the stupid china woman (SCW) went to comment "oh *** restaurant ah, nth fancy leh" so my mom decided to rebook a new room at another restaurant which is located at Paragon (lol, hear the place already damn exp) Dinner cost 2k+ probably almost 3k, I couldn't remember the price. 

(Best part is coming, hang on!!)

The second dish was shark fin and its a really huge bowl, like really huge with lots of shark fin and their popular duck meat in it. SCW being stupid went to tell everyone like 6 times how much her youngest daughter love this and purposely implied that their family only had 3 bowls of shark fin and there is not enough to share among the 4 of them. She even WHISPERED to her husband "oh, they not ordering for meimei ah" and went on gabbling how much meimei love eating this. 

Her elder daughter being some freaking earth lover said she don't want to eat this because people are inhumanly killing sharks. Ya i agree but it is already killed and cooked and already sitting in front of you in a bowl and you act all nice saying you don't want to eat?!?! Just fucking eat it omg.

So since her elder daughter has such strong opinions against eating it, she can just give that bowl to her youngest daughter what. Wtf make so much noise zzz no common sense and so cheapskate.

Her daughter hardly ate 90% of the dishes that came, waste of money.

Ahma's bf face was so black throughout (damn fussy abt food) and practically did not eat. Waste of money AGAIN

Youngest cousin cannot stop making noises and crying just because she can't go to the playground, watching her cartoons on the phone so loudly. (Issit just me or what, all china people love being loud) Thank god it's a private room, else she is gonna embarrass our whole family.

Never really notice about others but I think they all diligently tried to finish all the food haha
It's just a waste of money la seriously, we had a 7 course dinner and you can slowly go count how much money is wasted.


BEST PART...........  

Btw, nobody paid my mom money back. Wow, I didn't know my grandma only had 1 daughter. Claps, so capable. I wonder where did her other "children" go. If you have financial difficulties I understand la, but at least give a small amount back? However small amount would still be better than nothing what. At least people know you tried.

SCW didn't contribute a single cent yet her mouth doesn't want to shut up, i'm so speechless. She does not understand "beggars can't be choosers" Every sat they contribute nothing but just lots of dirt and spending of our money. Yay them!

Ok, photos time! I'm not a photographer and I especially bad at food photography haha all the food is damn yummy btw hehe 

First up! We have the shou tao nom nom

Up next we have the appetizer :) All damn yummy again and the brown thing tasted like duck and I really enjoyed eating it! Turns out............ it was pig ear! Argh :( 


Shark fin DAMN GOOD and I was already full when I finished this bowl. Too much shark fin and duck meat in it.


Lobster!! My first time trying if I am not wrong, taste good too hehe


Duck wrap (idk what issit called) The duck skin is damn good! This restaurant's signature dish is duck sooo... anything that has duck is good haha 



Duck meat again haha


I can't remember what dish is this oops

Abalone! 


My half eaten noodles haha too busy eating that I forgot to snap a photo of it. Yes, I'm a messy eater.


Dessert! 


Birthday cake!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment