Saturday, April 13, 2013

Catch up

Looking tall here hehe finished this dressed with a tube so I won't reveal too much "assets" LOL


Hi I'm back!! :D Hope you didn't get prank badly on April's Fool (cos I did!) haha. So here are the recent updates of my life.

About 2 weeks ago I went clubbing for the very first time! I honestly can't remember much from that night now except that ky kept ordering shots and making me drink & lots of wolves hovering around & random guy starting conversation with me while I was waiting for ky to be out from the toilet LOL I only brought $50 out with me & if I didn't remember wrongly after buying the tix I had $22 left & ky was broke (he paid for all the drinks!!) but luckily the cabbie was nice and waived the remaining money we couldn't pay! :D Called my mom but she didn't pick up my call, neither did my dad. Thank god ahma woke up and open the door for me! If not...... I'm gonna use lion to wake the whole house up for me LOL


Uploaded the filtered version on instagram so here's the original photo! 
His face flushed even before we went zouk! Haha and the bottles we drank didn't taste good :/ forced ourselves to drink so we don't waste $$$$! I preferred the shots.


So after that night I've been very very busy! Kinda like this type of lifestyle now (becoming more like my mom! Even when she's on leave she has to be doing something, else she find life meaningless haha workaholic) but nopes I find life meaningful enough already just keeping myself busy so thoughts will stay in place & I wanna prevent myself from getting into any r/s. I cannot take another heartbreak. To be precise, its because I can't afford to. I've too many commitments now (just to mention some: online shop, dip friends, overly attached yeobo HAHAHA, uni friends, dog, family, cousins, driving-theory&practical, studies. Might be taking up a second degree too!! &&& personal time!) At least 10 commitments currently, my mood gets affected so easily so I cannot let r/s matters get into my way now.

Honeymoon period is always nice & sweet but I'm a sore loser. Sorry 我玩不起。I don't want be bawling my eyes out at the end of the day or stuck in the past when he'd already moved on. This type of feeling s u c k s big time :(


Next! Psychology class is getting more and more interesting which is way I'm considering to take it as a major! Imagine if I get my bachelor degree of arts & science with Latin honors HAHAHHA sounds so cool *.* ya provided my results are good enough to get honors lol. Psy really expands out my general knowledge! My GK is not very wide to begin with because I hate reading. I can't even read textbooks, but I'm starting to do read now because I've no choice T.T

Psychology to me is like a survival skill for humans. Yep survival. At a lot of point in our lives we tend to get a little depressed, emotional etc having studied some psy raises your awareness about the seriousness of your problem! Is it ok to feel this way in such situation? What is a normal behavior  I also leaned about personality, social psychology and many more! Not in-depth but at least I've some knowledge to bring to the working world.

Two words for you: BE POSITIVE
When you're positive, nothing becomes a problem! :)
Some overdue photos!


One random morning when I woke up with parallel eyelids and I was so happy I snap this shot and whatsapp all my cousins because a pretty girl we 3 stalk has very beautiful eyes and she has parallel eyelids *.*

And me stripping some weeks ago JK HAHA


Lion haven't changed his fav pose when taking photos with me haha


Did my nails with em & jes and................ nick haha

HIS HOUSE AH HAHAHA OMG
Had lunch at my favorite Chinese restaurant after that yippee I love xiao long bao :D

With the overly attached yeobo haha

New phone cover, in love with penguins now cause they're so cuteeeeee & idk if this is true but quotes online said that when a male penguin finds a female he likes, he will search the whole beach for a special stone to give her like a proposal SO SWEET yikes I love how they waddle too haha it's like losing balance while walking!!



Taken yesterday! Looking all grumpy because I was leaving for school but I'd this urge to take photos with him. Haven't took photos with him for quite a while. This photo has to be filtered because I was unwell that day & I looked pale :(

His fetish for dustbins has yet to stop. Look at how he smiles SO PROUD AND HAPPY OF HIS OWN END PRODUCT HAHA forever my qt :* can't stay mad at him!


Might be opening my own online pet shop soon! A lot of work & research to be done, let's hope I can get everything ready by the end of this year so I can officially start "business" on 2014! :D

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment