Monday, March 25, 2013

Feel so upset suddenly. Hate it when I thought I'm over you but my heart decides to play a prank on me and make me so emotional :( Not very sure why I feel this way again. Guess its more of disappointment than upset. I can let go but idky I can't bear too. Always keeping myself busy and preoccupied in hope that I will not think of you.

My first semester in UB is ending, which also means exam..... 24th and 25th April. Also having my FTT on 30th April. Hopefully I pass so I can book my practical test date. Suck in vertical parking :( I'm too short I can't see those "hints" that will help me enter the parking lot properly! Im only given 5 mins to park & if I hit the curb or anything that's immediate failure omg.. Shall concentrate on my studies for this month (treating now as april) & start chionging my driving next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment