Sunday, March 24, 2013

MBS: My first stayover with friends!


HI FROM MBS INFINITY POOL!!

Yup my post title states it all! Finally had my first stay over :) Many more to come hehe. It was a rather impromptu trip so I didn't really had time to pack all my stuff. I had to bring like running attire & shoes, swim wear, something to cover myself with & slippers, clubbing dress & shoes, sleeping clothes, spare tank top, clothes for the next day! (SO MANY FOR 2D1N HAHA, to be precise it's not even 1 day! I went over at about 6pm and left the place at 130pm the next day)

"If I kidnap your bag will you not go? :(" 
He knows I always pack stuff into this bag so he went over to hog it but no..... I used some gym bag that was filled to it's brim. My shoe bag was exploding with shoes and other stuff too lol.

Dinner @ Pizzeria Mozza with nic, xy & em! Didn't know fried cauliflower could taste so nice hehe nom! Went back to the hotel and chill out while waiting for the rest to arrive.


A lousy snapshot of our pizzas, meatball & fried cauliflower :)


Watching them prepare our pizza, they used firewood to bake the pizza!


Nic!


Changed into my specs and nobody could recognize me LOL


Still waiting for others to arrive ~


Posted this on Instagram already but still, here's us waiting to swim!


We look like cute little minions hehe

Because I took out my contact lens and did not bring my specs with me, I couldn't enjoy the scenery properly :( Borrowed yw's specs so I could at least enjoy the view for awhile but my head got super heavy after that T.T The infinity pool is really a good place to chill, not that great to swim though! There were too many tanning beds and it's not possible to swim at least 1 lap without swimming back to your original spot. Had H2H talks with the girls about our bgr & before we know it, it's already 11pm. The pool closes at 11 so we had to leave :( Oh and there was some fire + laser beam performance @ 930 pm idk what was that, just lights and fire shooting out haha





We wanted to club at Ku De Ta but changed our mind and went to the hotel's cafe to drink and have dessert! Night walk to gardens by the bay > hotel > arranged the bed > KO.


The only photo I took on our way to gardens by the bay haha my phone is deprived of memory space! 

The next morning we had buffet for breakfast! Couldn't make up my mind between gym/swim so i just went swimming with xy & em again haha different view in the morning & night! Wore my lens in this time round!






Why do I look so left out in this photo T.T LOL


Everyone left except me, em & nic. Nic was at the guy's hot spring so me & em decided to go for the warm jacuzzi too shiok and the view is so nice *.* No photos because my phone wasn't with me. We had the whole thing to ourselves & so romantic laaa couples should go haha




The tourist pose HAHAHAHA


Got curly hair from the bun so must snapshot if before I bathe haha (ps: my reflection looks damn fat in the mirror omg) Checked out & daddy fetched me home! The whole of cck's scv wasn't working so it was a very boring sat night. Cousins and I kept doing stupid things to entertain ourselves haha. "Twitter war" with them & I didn't know they had sooooo many photos of lion HAHAHA all scared of dog but photo collection can compare with mine!

Bathed and walked Lion today, shall try to walk him everyday I promise! Shared how my red hair looks like earlier on to Perlyn so I thought I shall share them here too hehe quite satisfied with the end product, matches well my natural hair colour :D






Ending this post off with my qtpie sleeping. Time for bed too! Morning class every Monday :(

No comments:

Post a Comment