Sunday, December 29, 2013

In a few more days, 2014 will come and I'll turn 20 years old. This also marks the beginning of my adulthood, I can't believe its time to grow up... 

Growing up can be a very exciting but scary thing. Exciting because I'm going to meet so many new people in the future, get my first full time job, my first pay, my own house/car, more pets and maybe meet a new love?? LOL. Scary because as I grow up, everyone around me starts to grow older too and eventually it would be just me... alone. I've been very pampered all my life and I don't think I'll be able to endure hardship myself or start doing things that I don't have to in the past. Also, what if I don't get a job I like? What if I fall for the wrong person again? What if nobody is here for me when I need someone? So many what ifs. 

But for now, I hope that in 2014
  • I can successfully complete year 2 of uni with grades B and above
  • Be more hardworking and tidy
  • Have a better temper to people when it comes to lion related things
  • Make more friends
  • Be important to someone. Be it a friend/bgr
  • Find a good shop space
  • Keep a rabbit??

No comments:

Post a Comment