Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Happiness

Very happy today since the minute I woke up! Hehe. Almost got into a laughing fit in the train, just couldn't contain my laughter at all oops. I kept browsing through those trolling photos accounts on twitter during English class & it's crazily funny omg. People who do up troll photos are so creative!! *Thumbs up*

On our way to the Bukit timah eating place, a funny convo happened haha "Jes: nick ask us help him buy curly fries Me: curly fries? LOL" SHE MEANT TWISTER FRIES HAHA OMG

Psychology class was quite fun today too! At least something other than boring lectures, we'd art & music lesson. I...... honestly cannot be bothered to draw well since its not graded HAHA this is my master piece, super anyhow!! We're suppose to draw anything we want with any 3 monocular cues

Brushed lion the minute I got home and immediately brought him out for a walk. I will usually walk 2 big rounds around the neighbourhood before heading to the park. I like to go there to take photos because it's quite deserted and I can off leash him. Don't have to worry about offending the Malays. Some Malays are really friendly though! They will comment on how cute lion is and even smile at me hehe I love friendly people :) some......... just stare at me with the "don't come near me" look. Y u so unfriendly? I won't purposely bring him near you :@

Moving on, MY PRETTY GIRL ACTUALLY MENTIONED ME ON TWITTER JUST NOW!!!!! OMG HAHA I name her pretty girl because she is so pretty inside out. Have never seen anyone as committed to her pets as her before. She is sooo helpful too! Ever ready to help those needy animals! I'll grow up to be like her hehe she's like my idol :D :D

Momma bought home my fav jap noodles for dinner, so happy! She also set up the induction cooker for me, I can't wait to use it la. Wanna whip up some yummy food, I honestly think I've a flare for producing food hehe gonna boil carrots & chicken breast meat for lion someday too! Gonna research more on feeding human food first though.

Goodnight xo. I hope everyday will be this happy. A lot of uncompleted work though but who cares. I'm too happy today to care haha

No comments:

Post a Comment