Sunday, February 3, 2013

Be wary

The weekends are almost over! :( Good times always go by too fast. Today is a day where I had some lessons learnt.

I was too tired last night (had driving in the morning, came home and brought lion for grooming, then came back home again and then went to pick lion up, dropped him off at home and went to town for dinner at my mom's friend's house. Reached home about 1am, washed up and take photos of lion, 2am. KO) and didn't check my schedule before sleeping (ya, schedule. I'm a busy girl haha) I could only remember what work I had assigned myself to complete AND I MISSED MY DRIVING LESSON THIS MORNING! I didn't even know I'd driving until I saw a red circle on my calendar.......... Sigh the $70. Sorry momma :( lesson learnt. I will check my schedule before sleeping no matter what & plan everything well the day before. Maybe I should sync stuff into my itouch to remind myself what are the things I should attend to for the day. Yup, using my itouch again for games, photos etc because my phone memory is so full I can't do anything there lol

Had reunion dinner at my grandpa's house today. We always have our dinner earlier than usual because during cny we've another reunion dinner at grandpa's bro's house! You must be thinking, why so many dinners to attend?! Ytd one, today one. Next sat also got one, next sun also have. I'VE NO IDEA LOL Weekends are so burned for me.

So the story of my second lesson learnt today starts here: after the dinner my father sent me home and as usual he will just drop me off and I'll go up myself first. I always thought I was quite brave all along, like I can walk home all by myself at 1am 2am without being scared. Because my house area is quite deserted I prefer to walk the route where there will be some people & usually all I see are gangsters hanging around under the block smoking, teasing me as I walk pass them etc. I can maintain a poker face without feeling scared at all too & at appropriate times I'll just give a smile so I don't look too dao when they talk to me.

Although I know how evil a human heart can be, I'm still the type who is not very wary of people because I always think nice people will attract other nice people (I think I'm nice) AND I WAS SO WRONG. Nice people are constantly being taken advantage of & also taken for granted. Ok, that's not the point. What I wanted to say was I didn't realise a guy was sneaking up behind me........... And when he saw me entering the lift he immediately changed his direction and followed me in. Like you know in dramas, when the lift door is about to close and it suddenly opens again. A guy with a cap and some shabby clothes, long pants long sleeve enters....... and when the lift door closes, it's either you're gonna get rape, kidnap or rob. But thank god my father saw this guy acting weirdly and rushed in before the lift door closed if not I can't be blogging out this post! Dad's hand is swollen now because he got kiap by the lift door hais :( Lesson learnt! I should be more aware of my surrounding, especially when so many areas are blocked off for lift upgrading now. So many dark areas and so many foreign workers sleeping at the void deck.

Be careful girls! Be more wary of your surroundings even if its in the morning/afternoon, prevention is always better than cure! Goodnight xx. Cny is in a week's time, can't wait for the holiday :D

No comments:

Post a Comment