Saturday, February 16, 2013

To make you feel my love

Dog filled post again hehe pretty Connie playing the piano for her dog! :D Wish I knew how to play the piano though or maybe hope Lion will appreciate me playing the guitar (he always sleeps!!)

  

 like this dog!!!!!! Haha too cute *.* he smiles when his owner strums the guitar. Okla, lion sways when he hears me sing but after swaying he doses off. Can't he sway until I finish singing?! :(



Last video! Cool dj dog haha I always believe that a dog's action or behavior is a reflection of it's owner. Lion & I have too much in common!! Like..... afraid of the heights? But still wanting to do something with it. Eg: Roller coaster rides. I'll force myself to take them idky haha Eg: Jumping up the sofa and acting like he's gonna die when I drag him off the sofa 

Quite busy recently, happy cny all! :) Today is the 7th day which is also everyone's birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment