Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Saw this photo on twitter and I really cannot imagine how they're gonna face this whole thing. Just by looking at their mom's expression already brings me to tears not sure if I'm just being too emotional today or what but what's a reunion dinner without the whole family? What's the point of the parents working so hard when their motivation are no longer living? So sad T.T

So anyway I realise my life is like back to last year's march. Where I just got my dog, everyday I use it the fullest, by 10pm I'm already half gone and I really like this feeling. Not wasting time, being productive and feeling tired. I always over think and get Insomina so sleeping within a min after I close my eyes is like damn rare la.

Ps: blogskin in the mist of changing!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment